10 Questions to Ask Your Pool Builder
There are some important
questions you should ask your pool builder - and their response will
alert you immediately on whether they are qualified or not to be a
builder you can trust in this very important decision and investment. Here are the top
10 questions you must ask:
1) POOL COMPANY INFO?: Are you the owner/salesman of the pool company? How long in
business? Are you member of BBB or Chamber Of Commerce?
2) SUPERINTENDENT OF CONSTRUCTION?: Who will oversee the construction of the pool:
his name. How often will he be here. Who do I call when I have a question about the pool: his name.
3) HOW IS THE POOL BUILT?: How many subcontractors will there be in my pool
construction. What is best way (steel/concrete) to build a pool in Houston soil.
4) THE EQUIPMENT?: What kinds of filters, motors, heaters are the best? How many
jets can I have in my spa? What is the warranty on the equipment?
5) TIME LINE?: How long will it take to build my pool....what is the average time it
6) REFERRALS?: Would you give me names and numbers of 5 folks you have built pools
for in the last 5 yrs?
7) POOL SCHOOL?: Will you balance the water after it is filled the first time? What
does the balance include? Will someone show me how to take care of the pool water/operate the equipment?
8) ALL BILLS PAID?: Will I get a release at the end of the construction showing that
everyone has been paid?
9) WARRANTY INFO?: On pool shell, plaster, tile & coping...etc. etc.?
10) ASK YOU WIFE WHO SHE WAS MOST COMFORTABLE WITH IN THE POOL INTERVIEWS: Women are many times better judges of character then men. Men get
involved with the how and the cost of the construction of a pool. She may surprise you.
The above are absolutely
essential questions you need answers to - and Aloha Pool Builder knows
these answers and so much more. Don't trust your
investment and dreams to anyone else.
Contact "Aloha Bob" at 832.843.6027 or email
We look forward to
hearing from you.